Salvation Prayer - Say Sinner's Prayer
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.
You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.
This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.
With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead.
Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul.
Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.
~ bettergetsavedtoday.com ~
What is TRUE REPENTANCE?
It’s more than saying the sinner’s prayer; it’s more than simply saying “God forgive me of all my sins.”
It’s saying those words and THEN turning away from SIN — To STOP doing anything that
displeases God. God loves you but HATE sinful BEHAVIOR, so let’s not displease him.!
Reading the BIBLE is the SURE way of finding out what God wants you to do.!
- Jesus paid that price by dying on the cross and shedding His blood; Christ was buried and rose again!
- Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
- John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
- 1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”
- 1st Peter 1:18-19, “Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ...”
- 1st Corinthians 15:1-4, “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.”